If you choose clear Brown, or clear Green water it will come with peices of debris.
The other colours are clear Sea blue and clear.
These look like the sort of damaged branches and vegitation found around rivers and underwater.
The size of the peices means that they work well in any scale, or scale model scenic.
Using Krycell WATER could not be more simple
Mix the two parts in equal measures into a container and mix together.
Wait for 15-30 minutes and most of the air-bubbles will have risen to the surface.
Pour into place and mix with broken ice pieces, or snow powder to craete the effect you want.
When you have done this most of the air bubbles will go before the water has set. If you want, you can easily burst remaining air bubbles.
Leave at room temperature on a level place for 24 hours to set. Full hardness will be reached in 48 hours.
• Non-Hazardous – No dangerous chemicals
• Soft, Clear Rubber
• Easy To Use – Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
• UV Resistant
• Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
• Minimal Bubble Entrapment
• Cures perfectly clear - Looks just like water